Data Analytics for Better Design
We all recognize the significance of data. From automotive diagnostics, to monitoring, understanding and even treating health conditions, we place a very high value on the application of data.
LGIS believes the data in your claim network is the key for understanding your population, and designing effective programs.
By using a robust data analytics platform that is able to sort and aggregate your data, we can understand the full picture of costs, chronic conditions and how resources in your plan are being utilized. Reporting important information back to you, together, we can make informed decisions about wellness strategies, case management and plan design.
Imagine what can be learned by focusing on 2 areas:
The Health of your Population
- Seamless integration with all Parties:
- Health Plan
- Worksite Health Centers/On-site and Near-site Clinic
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager
- Chronic condition management:
- Group and Risk Prediction
- Health Risk Assessments
- Care Gap Alerts
- Renewal Evaluations
- Analysis of plan history to determine future budget
- Determination of incremental cost impact for plan changes
- Stop loss analytics
- Quarterly Projections
- Budget Projections
- Annual Trend Studies
- Plan Design Modeling
- Contribution Modeling
- Evaluate the Fully Insured to Self-Funded Decision
- Request for Proposal (RFP) and Marketing Services
Using a Data Analytics platform allows customers to see their health plan information presented in an easy to understand format. This allows us to make sound recommendations, so you can make an informed decision. We give you the power.